Rules & Safety
Basic rules and safety at event
- No magazines in replica in safezone
- No dryfire in safezone
- Not wearing safety glasses in safezone at your own risk
- No glassware (drinking bottles, glasses etc)
- Be aware of your surroundings, the field is dangerous at most places (heights, narrow shafts)
- No illegal drugs permitted, alcohol allowed only AFTER game ends
- No real knives, sharp objects or any real weaponry allowed
- ONLY Biodegradable BBs are allowed
In-game rules and guidelines
- TAKE YOUR HIT
- Do not take your safety glasses off in the game area under any circumstance.
- Full face mask or mouthguard advised
- MAN DOWN – when called out stop playing and wait for further instructions.
- Only called out in case of emergency (broken bones etc.)
- BLINDMAN – when called out stop playing and wait for further instructions.
- Only called out when someone loses his/her eye protection
- Knife kills are silent. Put up your hand and walk away
- NO bang rule! Common sense appreciated
- NO blindfire, aim and shoot
- Inside = single shot only (full auto on SMG allowed at 1 joule)
- Marshalls are always right
- Ricochets do not count as hit
- Riot-Shields allowed
- Grenades are a kill within a reach of 7 meters (outside)
- Grenades are a kill within the same room (inside)
- Smoke grenades ALLOWED inside and outside
- Don’t move parts of the field around (cones, doors, trash, planks etc)
- Don’t move props unless part of mission
- Use ladders with caution
- All borders and boundaries set by moderator will be followed
Any player caught in violation of any of the above rules will be asked to leave the event without a refund.